Information we collect from you:
We collect and process the following data on our site:
- Information that you provide by filling the Contact form on our website. We may also ask you for this information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and maintain it on our e-mail server.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys or provide us with testimonials that we use for customer relationship purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our internal purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect payment data using our third party payment processors such as PayPal, which will never be used for purposes other than collecting your payment.
As soon as you land on our website, your computer will provide us very important information to our servers – your IP address. This may also include your operating system and browser type information from your browsing session. This data is used to generate statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
In plain English, a “Cookie” is a small piece of data consisting of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies used by the Google Analytics external service. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for at ease. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the list below:
You can find the latest information about these cookies in the Google Analytics site by clicking on this link:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (i.e. including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data:
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States (“US”) or the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the United States or the European Economic Area who works for us. If your personal data is transferred to, stored at or otherwise processed in a country or territory outside the US or the EEA, and that country or territory has not been recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection, we will do our best efforts to place additional safeguards to protect your personal data.
Keeping your personal data secure:
We will take steps as deemed necessary to ensure secure treatment of your data in accordance with this policy. All information provided by you is stored on our secure server. We restrict access to the information by our own employees except the executives, contractors, website services providers and those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such information. We also request our third party contractors and website service providers to follow similar standards of security and confidentiality.
In spite of our best efforts, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely risk free. Although we will take necessary steps to guard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information:
Below is the list of ways in which we use your personal data. We are also required by law to explain the legal basis for using your personal data, which is also listed out below. The legal basis in each case is that we have your approval for the use of your personal data, or that we need to use your personal data in order to perform a contract with you, or that the use of your personal data is necessary for our (or third parties’) legitimate interests (in which case we will explain what those interests are). Where we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (this is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring that our site is presented to you in the most effective way possible).
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (this is based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (this is based on contractual necessity – we need to use your personal data to perform our contract with you).
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service (this is based on our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about changes to our service).
We may also use your personal data, or permit selected team members of QualiLogic, LLC to use your personal data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by mail or telephone. This is based on our legitimate interest, or our group members’ legitimate interest, in providing you with information about our or their goods or services.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal data to any executive members of QualiLogic, LLC. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If QualiLogic, LLC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of QualiLogic, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long do we keep your personal data:
We are required by law to keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your personal data will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk from any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, and our legal and regulatory obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the following rights in relation to your personal data (some of these rights apply only in certain circumstances, and some of them vary according to the legal basis on which we are processing your data – please see above for further details):
- The right to ask whether we’re processing your personal data and, if we are, to find out details of that processing (as well as obtaining a copy of your personal data).
- The right to ask us to correct any personal data that we hold about you that’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask us to delete personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to object to how we’re processing your personal data, and to ask us to restrict how we’re processing your personal data.
- If you’re not happy with how we’ve dealt with your personal data, we’d like a chance to put it right – please contact us at email@example.com for this purpose.
Links to other websites:
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, our past clients, and the social media and marketing providers that we regularly utilize. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data on these websites.
Statements and policies in this document were last updated on November 8th, 2019. Any changes we may make to our policies in future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.